Physiotherapy is Physical Medicine
Physiotherapists are pain and movement experts!
Pain is your body's way of alerting you to a problem. If your are experiencing pain we urge you not to ignore it. Aside from the long-term discomfort and unhappiness that comes from putting up with pain, there is always a high risk that operating the affected area of the body will only worsen the condition (and pain) the longer it remains untreated.
- Spinal pain and injuries (e.g. disc prolapse)
- Back pain
- Sports injuries (e.g. ligament tears)
- Womens health issues
- Musculoskeletal problems (e.g. carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (e.g. following a knee replacement)
- Biomechanical problems (e.g. “flat feet”)
- Arthritic conditions (e.g. osteoarthritis)
- Paediatric conditions