Post-graduate Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Taishi is a musculoskeletal physiotherapist who graduated from Curtin University with a Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy. He has also completed his Master’s of Manipulative Physiotherapy.
Presently he is also completing an additional Master’s degree in Sports Physiotherapy
Taishi is passionate about non-surgical management for musculoskeletal conditions and sports rehabilitation. His interests include shoulder, knee and lower back injuries particularly in people who wish to avoid surgery. Taishi believes in a simple approach and utilises his knowledge of functional strengthening to provide the best outcome.
Taishi has also been involved in research projects at Curtin University and regularly works at both Curtin and Notre Dame Universities as an undergraduate and post-graduate Clinical Tutor.
- Master's in Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Physiotherapy)
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Certificate of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
- Bsc. Physiotherapy
- Ba. Psychology
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Non-operative management (exercise rehabilitation) for musculoskeletal conditions which require surgical intervention.
- Long standing sporting injuries and complex chronic pain disorders.
- Chronic tendon pathology in the lower limb.
- Rehabilitation for post-surgical spinal conditions and lower limb ACL reconstruction.
- Strength and Conditioning for athletes in high level sport.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.