Post-graduate Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Michelle graduated from Curtin University with a physiotherapy degree, and has completed her Masters of Manipulative Physiotherapy in 2015.
Michelle grew up being active and heavily involved in sports, and so she understands how injuries and pain can impact people, and how important it is to assist her clients in achieving their full functional capacity. Michelle has travelled interstate as physiotherapist for the Women’s WA AFL team in 2011, and has been physiotherapist for Coastal Titan’s Women’s Football Club.
Michelle has experience with using a variety of treatment techniques including manual therapy and clinical dry needling, as well as exercise rehabilitation. Michelle combines her knowledge of Pilates and functional strengthening for her clients to achieve their best outcomes. She is a strong advocator of self management and injury prevention, and works with her clients to develop a patient-centred long term management plans to prevent further injuries.
Michelle currently tutors final year undergraduate and post-graduate students from Curtin University and Notre Dame.
- Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Therapy Major) – Nov 2015
- Certified Mulligan Practitioner
- Certificate of Orthopaedic Manual Therapy
- Advanced Certificates in Clinical Dry Needling
- Certificate in Polestar Pilates training
- Certificate in Occupational Health Physiotherapy (ergonomic and pre-employment assessments)
- Complex chronic pain conditions, in particular spinal pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (spinal, knee, hip, shoulder)
- Sports injuries and sport-specific rehabilitation (including high level athletes)
- Ergonomic and workstation assessments
- Women’s health conditions
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.